среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

when you back in 2007 I fell in love with one group and it nazavaetsya Tokio hotel, had passedmuch time, you can say 5 years!
I grew up under their music, and began to draw their images, that has developed in me a talent of the artist when I was ill I was reading the texts of their songs, bought up all the magazines with them (at that time I had no internet!) Yes ... can you say yes just awkward age was!
No, I do not think so! Yes, I have now such bigotry in this group (as I had promised myself, yes, even swore to marry Bill Kaulitz:) and this was even: D
I just left a great love for their art, music, text, voice ....
and here's a video of my favorite songs Tokio Hotel ...


I think I'll be up to his death, in the morning, in my heart I will sing their songs (predstvte afford it: DDD)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий